It is essential to check the battery life of the JioFi device because it is an electronic device that works in the battery power.The battery life of our electronic device is very much needed Because the battery is the main part of an electronic device, Often unnecessarily due to battery charging, commonly found it getting damaged.Try to charge only after half of the battery on the JioFi device.For this we always have to check the battery status of a JioFi device. Here we see How to check jioFi device battery status.
- Open your browser and put URL jiofi.local.html
- When admin panel is displayed login with username and password.
- Usually username and password is administrator
- Check JioFi settings and click on the WiFi tab.
- Wi-Fi security is set to WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK.
- wireless encryption type must be set to AES.
- click on the Battery Capacity Space now you can view the percentage of your jioFi device battery status