Earlier We saw how to change the name of the jiofi device. In Wireless networking world it is also known in the as SSID. Now let’s see how to change password of a jioFi device.
- Connect your phone or any other r smart devices laptop or desktop to the JioFi device.
- Login to admin interface by typing jiofi.local.html on browser.
- Login to the interface. ( Use default password and username administrator)
- Click on settings and Change the WiFi password
- Which password is fair to you type it and and save Settings.
- Now if you need to change JioFi’s network name (SSID) do it.
- Save all and retart jioFi device.